Monday, September 4, 2023

   I haven't been very active on this blog for awhile, except for a recent post about a brick wall in my Hitchcock/Sears line. I have had a website:  www.relativesintheattic.com for over 10 years, but it is time to close it down. My domain name will expire in early October, so please visit it before it goes away.

   The demise of the website is the reason I am going to be more active on this blog. So, to start with, please note my published articles from over the years in various publications. It should be easy enough to access most of them, but if you want to see something and can't get to it, let me know. I know some of them are linked and I will try and get the rest of them linked as well.

 

Please read my articles:

Ypsilanti Gleanings (Winter 2010, Winter 2011 and Fall  2020)
 on the Halstead, McDougall, Muir and Hazelton families can be found at:
http://www.ypsilantihistoricalsociety.org/publications/gleanings.html

Desert Tracker  (West Valley Genealogical Society, Sun City, AZ)
"Early Settlers of Augusta and Superior Townships"  Fall 2010, Vol. 31, No. 2
"The Second Wife" Fall 2011, Vol. 32, No. 2
"Who was Mickey" Fall 2012, Vol. 33, No. 2
"The Court Family" Fall 2013, Vol. 34, No. 2

"One-Room Schoolhouse" Spring 2016, Vol. 37, No. 1
"Hitchcock Brick Wall Ancestor" Spring 2020, Vol. 41, No. 1

Illinois State Genealogical Society Quarterly Vol. 46, No. 4, Winter 2014
"Water: Both Life and Death to the Beckington Family"

The Connecticut Nutmegger, by the Connecticut Society of Genealogists, Inc.
"John Chapman (1751-1814) of Sharon, Connecticut and New Marlborough, Massachusetts: Confusion and Errors Surrounding His Family" Vol. 55, No. 2, Spring 2023

No comments: